EN - In the beginning

Hey everybody and welcome!

Unless you get lost in Internet and ended up here, I am very pleased you're reading me. Otherwise, I'm still very happy!

This blogs aims to talk about  FFTCG (Final Fantasy Trading card game), but you already got that figured out, right? We, Team Lusso, want to share ideas, opinions, thoughts, start discussions... And what's best than a blog for this ?


Team Lusso

Team Lusso is a bunch of players mainly from Bourgogne Franche-Comté, in France. We're players from a wide variety of mileage. We share one goal, having fun. Everybody has its own goal, ideas, lifestyle, point of view... And we're gathered under the same banner, as a group of friends decided to play, improve and get to tournament together.

Members:
Alexandre "Alest" Almanzo
Alexandre "Shigeru" Dorlencourt
Anthony "Styx" Gomes
Clément "Ned'" Soisson
Edouard "Elmaestro" Liégeon
Geoffrey "Fyrenn" Breton
Geoffrey "Gruic" Durand
Julien "Victorpiver" Fijean
Romain "Bébey" Ricard
Thibault "Tafelzout"  Perrachon
Quentin "LawNasK" Gourisse
Teddy "Shadow" Desprez
Virginie "Vivi" Pujol

Content

This blog, which I gladly start with this article, will host everything that comes to our minds : card analysis, deck analysis, view on the meta, old stories (did you know FFVI will soon turn 25?), background things and so on... If we're thinking about it, you'll know it !

Every article will start with a FR or EN tag, depending on the language the writer chose and how he felt when writing. Choose which one you prefer (or the one you understand!) and have fun! Never hesitate to leave us a comment below. Our goal is the same as when we play : having fun and improving.

The autors 

This may change at some point, but we're currently 2 people writing for this blog.

Ned'

I started FFTCG just right before the launch of opus 4. Since then, I do my best to get better at this game. I'm absolutely unknown for my results right now, since I failed with great success my national championship (the guy who won 2 LCQ and did 3-4 in Swiss!). I'll do better next time.
On a side note, I'm also a coach/player in Super Smash Bros Melee, and I love great beers. Also, during the day, I do some IT things to get money to get more cards. :o


Gruic / Jojo

Passionate about Final Fantasy for a few decades, I have the pleasure to have finished all the numbered FF and to know them well, but also to have been alpha tester on FFXIV and especially to have known and actively participated in the evolution of FFXI since its launch in France. My best memory related to the franchise is my first encounter with Uematsu-san, in the streets of Paris, somewhere in 2004 during his first visit. An unforgettable exchange.
I started FFTCG at opus I then moved to tournament during Qualifications in 2017. Beside that, I am second-hand bookseller and practice baseball within a sports association since 2006, for which I was also scorer, captain, coach and president. I like to approach the card game the same way I approach sports game.


Thanks for getting this far ! Sorry about any English mistake / misused word, feel free to leave a comment about it ! See you later for more concrete content in this blog!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

FR EN - Spoiler Opus X : Enkidu Uruk

Top 10 des pires cartes jouées à cause de Léon 1-060H. La 4ième va vous étonner !!

Review opus XVIII - Light/Dark/Starter/Conclusion